The Council of Councils Fifth Regional Conference : Sydney
On February 23–25, 2014, the Lowy Institute for International Policy and CFR convened the fifth Council of Councils regional conference, with a focus on the Asia Pacific region.
Participants discussed six major themes:
• How to revitalize the G20: A view from the Australian chair
• How to respond to the global challenge of Iran
• Minilateralism versus multilateralism in Asia
• Maritime security in the Asia Pacific
• The Trans-Pacific Partnership and global trade
• Should there be rules for how states exploit cyberspace?